SPRINGFIELD, Mo. (KY3) – Greene County crisis rental assistance is readily available for all those who were impacted by the pandemic.
So considerably, extra than 600 households in Greene County have acquired assist spending again lease and utility expenditures. The county obtained over $8 million from the US treasury in January and dispersed $1.7 million.
To qualify you will have to meet up with two of these conditions.
1. Qualifies for unemployment or has experienced a reduction in residence money, incurred significant fees, or professional a economic hardship due to COVID-19
2. Demonstrates a danger of suffering from homelessness or housing instability and
3. Has a household cash flow at or under 80 per cent of the location median.
If you want hire and utility aid and reside in Greene County, you can contact a person of these 6 charities to implement.
- Ozarks Place Local community Motion Company (OACAC) 417-447-0554
- Buyer Credit Counseling Companies 417-889-7474
- Community Partnership of the Ozarks 417-888-2020
- Catholic Charities of Southern Missouri 417-268-9998
- Council of Church buildings of the Ozarks 417-887-3545
- The Salvation Army 417-862-5509
Eligible households might get up to 12 months of help, moreover an extra 3 months if the grantee decides the further months are essential to make certain housing stability and grantee resources are available.
To report a correction or typo, you should e mail [email protected]
Copyright 2021 KY3. All legal rights reserved.