Table of Contents
Property transfers filed at the Monroe County Assessor’s Office. Information includes property address, seller, buyer, sale price and date of sale. Names may reflect representatives of buyers and sellers.
- 3108 S. Coppertree Drive, Bloomington; the Judith E. Novit Revocable Living Trust of Wakefield, Massachusetts, sold to James Lentz of Bloomington; $375,000; June 28.
- 743 N. Abigail Lane, Ellettsville; Beacon Builders LLC of Greenwood sold to Vikram Rana and Parul Rani of Ellettsville; $409.900; June 30.
- 3981 W. Walcott Lane, Bloomington; Carl and Patricia Salzmann of Bloomington sold to Brian Smoot of Bedford; $455,000; July 1.
- 4223 and 4225 E. Kinser Pike, Bloomington; Philip and Leanne Behn of Bloomington sold to Keith Trueblood of Bloomington; $230,000; July 6.
- 3873 S. Laurel Court, Bloomington; Ryan and Meghan Butner of Lake Mary, Florida, sold to Allison Thompson of Bloomington; $200,000; July 8.
- 1001 E. Jennifer Drive, Bloomington; Jon Underwood of Bloomington and Teresa Underwood of Reunion, Florida, sold to Samuel Hass of Bloomington; $381,000; July 12.
- 1250 W. Adams Hill Circle, No. 303, Bloomington; Mi Zhang of Bloomington sold to Julia Pruitt of Bloomington; $195,000; July 13.
- 6902 E. Pine Grove Road, Bloomington; Hoosier Properties LLC of Bloomington sold to Dennis Blackwell and Lauren Mullis of Bloomington; $30,000; July 13.
- 6715 E. Gross Road, Bloomington; Loren Wilson of Bloomington sold to Julie Byers of Bloomington; $40,000; July 14.
- 821 N. Chandler Drive, Ellettsville; Joseph Bruce of Bloomington sold to Logan Swango of Ellettsville; $200,000; July 14.
- 3931 S. Bushmill Drive, Bloomington; Bryan Massey of Bloomington sold to Stephen and Christy Osborne of Bloomington; $219,000; July 14.
- 4554 N. Shadow Wood Drive, Bloomington; the estate of Brenda L. Harden of Greentown sold to Glen and Catherine Vickery of Bloomington; $250,010; July 14.
- 7956 N. Stinesville Road, Gosport; Jerry and Jyme Crichfield of Gosport sold to Kayla Williamson of Gosport; $37,500; July 15.
- 631 W. Skyline Drive, Bloomington; Inta Carpenter of Bloomington sold to Robert Dobler and Mariel Yuhas of Bloomington; $199,900; July 15.
- 1122 S. Madison St., Bloomington; Mariah Keller of Indianapolis sold to Sara Waters and Philip Husick III of Bloomington; $230,000; July 15.
- 4245 N. Brookwood Drive, Bloomington; the estate of Marilyn S. Spangler of Bloomington sold to Jacob Haxton of Bloomington; $170,000; July 15.
- 1043 E. Jackie Court, Ellettsville; Valu-built Construction LLC of Ellettsville sold to Elizabeth King of Ellettsville; $375,000; July 15.
- 1713, 1725, 1727 and 1730 N. Lincoln St., Bloomington; JLW Properties LLC of Bloomington sold to University Properties VI LLC of Bloomington; $648,000; July 15.
- 765 S. Lantern Lane, Ellettsville; Randy Cassady of Ellettsville and John Seeber of Indianapolis sold to Julia Francke of Ellettsville; $263,000; July 15.
- 1733 N. Lincoln St., Bloomington; JPM Properties LLC of New York, New York, sold to University Properties VI LLC of Bloomington; $145,000; July 15.
- 261 E. Varsity Lane, Bloomington; the Lynn Anne Stebbins Trust of Bloomington sold to University Properties VI LLC of Bloomington; $195,000; July 15.
- 4550 N. Deer Park Drive, Bloomington; Martha East of Mitchell sold to Daniel and Tamra Coughlin of Bloomington; $150,000; July 15.
- 420 W. Sixth St., Bloomington; Properties 47404 LLC of Bloomington sold to WWHB LLC of Bloomington; $470,000; July 15.
- 1401 and 1403 N. Lincoln St., Bloomington; John King of Naples, Florida, sold to University Properties VI LLC of Bloomington; $800,000; July 15.
- 907 W. Second St. and a parcel on West Second St., Bloomington; Alan Somers of Bloomington and Thomas Bowser of Colorado Springs, Colorado, sold to BWL LLC of Bloomington; $415,000; July 15.
- 409, 411, 419, 420, 421, 422, 430, 432, 501, 502, 503, 504, 509 and 511 S. Village Court, Bloomington; A-1 Town Homes and Apartments LLC of Bloomington sold to Highland Village Properties LLC of Bloomington; $1,15 5,000; July 15.
- 705 N. Hanover Glen, Ellettsville; Joshua Stacy of Lake City, Florida, sold to Ian Rabensteine of Bloomington; $155,000; July 15.
- 342 E. Briarwood Lane, Ellettsville; Daniel Brown of Bloomington sold to Loralyn Johnson of Ellettsville; $200,000; July 16.
- 2462 S. Burberry Lane, Unit C, Bloomington; Jonathan Swiatek and Meredith Coots of Bloomington sold to Allen and Jaimie Jarboe of Bloomington; $130,000; July 16.
- 9028 S. Pointe Ridge Lane, Bloomington; Daniel McNeil and Christie Tobey of Alpena, Michigan, sold to Jacob and Gregg Howard of Bloomington; $130,000; July 16.
- 9918 S. Saint Andrews Lane, Bloomington; Robert and Janice Schippnick of Bradenton, Florida, sold to Roger and Alice Voiss of Bloomington; $590,000; July 16.
- 4227 E. Cambridge Drive, Bloomington; Eric and Salome Dockendorf of Silverdale, Washington, sold to Murielle Mbo of Bloomington; $270,000; July 16.
- 6665 S. Church Road, Bloomington; John and Dorshell Bruce of Bloomington sold to Joseph Bruce of Bloomington; $280,000; July 16.
- 5904 W. Dallas Lane, Bloomington; Jacqualine Cross of Bloomington sold to Benjamin and Katherine Walker of Bloomington; $272,500; July 16.
- 9375 S. Pointe Retreat Drive, Unit F-67, Bloomington; Kenneth Calkins of Bloomington sold to Patrick Holzinger of Salem; $70,000; July 16.
- 8047 N. Lakeview Drive, Unionville; Timothy Dowling of Bloomington and Melinda Dowling, no address given, sold to Chad and Stephanie Walton of Unionville; $605,000; July 16.
- 5910 S. Charlie Ave., Bloomington; Dinah Denison of Ellettsville sold to Frank and Stephanie Clarner of Bloomington; $196,650; July 16.
- 8245 S. Fairfax Road, Bloomington; Monon Rentals LLC of Bloomington sold to Corey and Brook Rieman of Bloomington and Gerald Pagac of Bloomington; $280,000; July 16.
- 2419 E. Fourth St., Bloomington; Shawn and Jennifer Naylor of Bloomington sold to Eric Bond of Bloomington; $330,000; July 16.
- 2206 S. Sweetbriar Court, Bloomington; Adalie and Lisa Allen of Bloomington sold to Erma Alant of Bloomington; $285,000; July 16.
- 8212 N. Market St., a parcel on North Market St. and a parcel on West Walnut St., Stinesville; Promissio LLC of Wichita Falls, Texas, sold to Brooklyn Nicole of Stinesville; $249,000; July 16.
- 1583 W. Edinburgh Bend, Bloomington; Joshua Kreigh of Bloomington sold to Salvador Jimenez Jr. of Hammond and Ana Jimenez, no address given; $211,500; July 16.
- 3898 E. Dora Road, Bloomington; Joseph Mitzel of Wilmington, North Carolina, sold to Autumn and Steven Battaglia of Bloomington; $220,000; July 16.
- 5270 N. Mary St., Bloomington; Angela Fortenbury of Spencer sold to Jacqualine Cross of Bloomington; $186,000; July 16.
- 2278 S. Samuel Lane, Bloomington; Mark and Margaret Bolinger of Monroe, Michigan, sold to the Starts Living Trust and Douglas and Lorraine Fowler of Bloomington; $235,000; July 16.
- 125 and 127 W. Pinewood Drive, Bloomington; the William M. Holdeman Revocable Trust of Bloomington sold to the TCJC Holding LLC of Bloomington; $88,000; July 16.
- 7520 S. Zikes Road, Bloomington; Michael Perrine of Bloomington sold to Mira Scott of Bloomington; $46,000; July 19.
- 3241 N. Mount Gilead Road, Bloomington; William Hanna Jr. and Lorraine Hanna of Bloomington sold to Dustin and R. Marlene Plummer of Bloomington; $1,300,000; July 19.
- 445 S. Kirby Road, Bloomington; Monroe County Sheriff Brad Swain sold to Hutto Properties LLC of College Station, Texas; $170,171; July 19.
- 3985 S. Cramer Circle, Bloomington; Jonathan Beckmeyer of Morgantown, West Virginia, sold to Steven Lin and Yaling Ni of Petersburg; $185,900; July 19.
- 4685 N. Triple Crown Drive, Bloomington; CEA Builders LLC of Bloomington sold to David and Brooke Taylor of Bloomington; $539,900; July 19.
- 520 W. Kirkwood Ave., Bloomington; Paness LLC of Indianapolis sold to Shank Development & Associates LLC of Indianapolis; $140,000; July 19.
- 807 S. Eastside Drive, Bloomington; Atlantis Properties X LLC of Signal Mountain, Tennessee, sold to Jeff Woods of Bloomington; $278,000; July 19.
- 4080 E. Eagle Bay Drive, Bloomington; Brimar Properties LLC of Bloomington sold to Vincent and Rebecca Sommers of Plainfield; $105,000; July 19.
- 3951 S. Bushmill Drive, Bloomington; Jason Robinson of Bloomington sold to Bart and Valerie Beckham-Feller of Bloomington; $270,000; July 19.
- 4230 W. Deer Lane, Bloomington; Aphrodite Elliott of Columbus sold to Laura and Logan Deck of Bloomington; $260,000; July 19.
- 508 W. Chambers Drive, Bloomington; Rikki Hammack of Bloomfield sold to Jesse Cook of Bloomington; $169,000; July 19.
- 846 S. Cannon Court, Ellettsville; Jason and Nicole Nethery of Ellettsville sold to Shawn Kay and Destiny Brown of Ellettsville; $253,500; July 20.
- 3901 E. Fenbrook Lane, Bloomington; Solaiman and Megan Fazel of Bloomington sold to Jane Zane of Bloomington; $450,000; July 20.
- 2201 S. Bent Tree Drive, Bloomington; Janet Greenblatt of San Diego, California, sold to Deandra Kinser of Bloomington and Jesse Kinser of Bloomington; $258,847; July 20.
- 6691 W. Legacy Lane, Ellettsville; Lauren and Zachary Smith of Massillon, Ohio, sold to Jason and Nicole Nethery of Ellettsville; $359,900; July 20.
- 3166 S. Carnaby St., Bloomington; Walter and Shirley Keller of Bloomington sold to Janet Cornell of Bloomington; $160,000; July 21.
- 2922 N. Bankers Drive, Bloomington; Indra and Talia Chakraborty of Bloomington sold to Nathan and Anna Beck of Evanston, Illinois; $518,500; July 21.
- 425 W. Somersbe Place, Bloomington; Barbara Stork of Brookville sold to Danila Kourkoulin of Bloomington; $245,000; July 21.
- 4539, 4556, 4557, 4568 and 4569 N. Harriman Drive, Bloomington; Centennial Park LLC of Bloomington sold to Beacon Builders LLC of Greenwood; $325,000; July 23.
- 936 W. Harding Place Drive, Bloomington; Jessika Hane of Bloomington sold to Myles and Stephanie Slone of Bloomington; $552,000; July 23.
- 1719 S. Williams Court, Bloomington; Lori Dahlstrom of Fort Wayne sold to David Sledge and Justine D’Amico of Bloomington; $375,000; July 30.
WOOSTER – A longtime residence servicing contractor is on slim ice immediately after Wooster Town Council narrowly accepted growing its $50,000 deal to $160,000 for the remaining four months in 2021. Proprietor of Jimmy’s Upkeep and Garden Treatment, James Thomas, allegedly saved trailers on his non-public home, likely in opposition to the city’s zoning code, […]
SmartRent complete IoT system operates seamlessly with residence administration softwareSCOTTSDALE, Ariz., September 09, 2021--(Enterprise WIRE)--SmartRent (NYSE: SMRT), provider of clever...